Master of Human Resource Management
Employers understand the need for capable Human Resource practitioners with credentials to build competitive advantage in the globalised marketplace.
Completing a graduate qualification in Human Resources Management signals to the labour market an applied understanding of contemporary HR practice.
The Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) is a professionally-oriented Master’s Degree. It provides the opportunity for students to develop knowledge of the critical components of a productive and sustainable organisational culture; and builds the requisite skills so the HR practitioner can translate and adapt theory into practice in order to offer substantiated strategic people management advice.
The Master’s Degree is accredited with the Australian Human Resources Management Institute. It is delivered in a flexible mode which allows students to balance work, study and other personal commitments.
Complete in 16 months instead of 20 months
- Acquisition of Human Resources
- Research Preparation for Business
- Human Resource Management Law
- Data, Metrics, Reporting and Analytics
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Human Resource Management Perspectives
- Managing Remuneration, Benefits and Motivation
- Managing, Evaluating and Developing Human Resources
- Project Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Leading the Engaged Enterprise
- Strategies for Growth and Excellence
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Leading and Managing Nonprofit Organisations
- Employment Relations and Asia Pacific Contexts
- Organisational Change, Management and Consultancy
Flexibility to plan your own study schedule at your own pace
Accredited by Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)